Last year we would have been celebrating 300 years of Baptist witness on our site in Dagnall Street. Unfortunately circumstances prevented that from happening as we would have liked, so this year we marked 301 years!
The revd Steve Chalke was our preacher on our anniversary Sunday – 10th October – and you can hear his address as part of … Read more >
Our two pre-school groups begin again in September.
Who Let the Dads Out? runs on the second Saturday each month from 10.00am-11.30am and is for Dads, Granddads, Uncles etc and preschool children. Bacon rolls, coffee, toys and chat. The next session is 11th September.
Our Toddler Group starts up again on 22nd September from 9.45am-11.30am and this runs weekly… Read more >
- Our regular service time has now reverted to 10.30am. We our now serving refreshments in our church hall after our morning service. Our after church Zoom time has been suspended for the time being, but many be relaunched at a different time.
- Our next all-age Messy Church service will take place onsite on Sunday 20th June at 10.30am.
With effect from Sunday 6th June, the time for our morning service will revert to 10.30am. We are also looking forward to refreshments being served in the hall afterwards. This change in our schedule means that we will no longer be having an 11.30am after church coffee time on Zoom.… Read more >
- The church magazine for June is now available to view/download on this website.
- The Cross Street Cafe is now open from Wednesday – Saturday, 10.00am – 2.00pm.
- Who Let The Dads Out? will be meeting again from 10.00am – 11.30am on the 2nd Saturdays of June and July.
Our next Messy Church service premieres at 10.30am on Sunday 11th April 2021.